Walker's Shortbread is a Scottish manufacturer of shortbread, biscuits, cookies and crackers. The company is Scotland's biggest exporter of food and employs over 4,000 people in 15 locations. Walkers Shortbread operates four factories in Aberlour, where the company is also headquartered, and two in nearby Elgin, Scotland.
The company's well-known shortbread is baked in the Moray village of Aberlour, following a recipe developed by Joseph Walker in 1898.
A portion of sales from these cookies will go to rescue!!! Ask us about how we can help your rescue group.
Check out our matching holiday Scottie and Westie greeting cards.
About this item
- PURE BUTTER SHORTBREAD COOKIE: This assortment of Walkers Shortbread has the perfect, melt-in-the-mouth buttery, crumbly, cookie texture, made with the Walker family's traditional Scottish recipe.
- PURE & SIMPLE: Walkers Shortbread cookies are made of 4 pure ingredients: butter, flour, sugar, & salt. Suitable for vegetarians, certified kosher with no artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives.
- SHORTBREAD COOKIES FROM THE SCOTTISH HIGHLANDS: Walkers Shortbread bakes an assortment of pure shortbread, based on the same simple & buttery recipe as the homemade shortbread Joseph Walker first made in 1898.
- SCOTTISH BAKING AT ITS FINEST: Walkers makes a variety of shortbread, oat crackers & other baked snacks from Shortbread Fingers & Scottie Dogs to Highland Oat Crackers & Scottish Cookies.
- A TRADITION OF QUALITY: Since 1898, the Walker family has been committed to using quality methods & ingredients, delicious flavor, & traditional Scottish recipes to create our classic shortbread cookies.
Choose from the famous Scottie shaped cookies:
Wee Meg Collectible Tin, 7.0 ounces
Traditional shortbread packages, 3.9 ounces
Dottie Scotties with chocolate chips, 3.9 ounces
Chocolate Scotties, 3.9 ounces
Mini Scottie Dog Carton Holiday Cut out Box, 5.3 ounces
Mini Bag of Scotties, perfect for stocking stuffers, 4.4 ounces